Thursday 31 August 2017

THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR

Do you always remember to be grateful?
It's not an easy thing to do as we can often easily slip into those things that are not the way we would like them to be, and then we tend to feed more the -"Oh poor me"- forgetting about all the little things that make our life worth it.
So today I am going to do a post about things I am thankful for so when I get into the "poor me" I can always come back here to remind myself that yes, there are plenty of things in my life to make me be grateful.

So thankful to have them as my family. .. my tribe 😍
I am grateful to be part of the beauty of this World 🌎


Thankful to my girl for choosing me as her mama and thus bursting my heart with unconditional love forever πŸ’•
Forever thankful to be able to call him my man, my lover, my friend. . πŸ’“


So thankful to the magic of the Sunset as it is food for my soul πŸ’›

Thanks to Nature where I can lose myself and find my Soul πŸ’š

Thanks to my body, the temple of my Soul and the one which allows me to be here and live my life fully πŸ’ͺπŸ’œ

Just by writing these things down I am already realizing how many other things are there for me to be grateful so, it will definitely be more Thankful/Grateful posts to come.
What about you?
Let me know if you want, please.

Lots of love to you all πŸ’—

Luisa xoxo
 



4 comments:

  1. I read once that gratitude is the open door to abundance, and I truly believe it is. I am so very lucky to have a gratitude buddy, every night for the last five years we have emailed each other our lists of gratitude from the day. It is a simple practice, but has had a profound impact on my life. And as you said, when we make the time, and find the things in our life that we have much to be thankful for, life seems so much brighter.

    Wishing you and your beautiful family a lovely weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true words, gratitude brings more things into our lives for us to be grateful for. Thanks for your comment Kim :)
      Happy weekend!

      Luisa xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this Luisa. Love your sense of gratitude. This is just the reminder I needed to get back into my gratitude practice. I have been thinking about starting a gratitude journal. There's something about writing it down, rather than just thinking it. Thank you. Elisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love writing things down, my dreams, feelings, emotions. .. but I should do it more often.
      Thanks for your comment :)
      Have a great week
      Luisa xx

      Delete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...