Friday 24 March 2017

TREES

Hi lovelies!
How are you?
Do you love trees?





I do love them, I feel always comfortable when I am  around big, old trees. They are majestic creatures with a lot of wisdom.
I am in fact, a tree hugger and I love to sit close to them to read or just to feel their presence. 

Science has in fact confirmed that hugging trees can beneficially affect human health by altering vibrational frequency, read more

When I was little I found myself very often dreaming about living inside a tree, I used to imagine how I would decorate it and how warm and comfy it would be living in it.
I still sometimes dream about it ๐Ÿ˜‰


A few years back I read a book that really made an impact on me, it was obviously about trees and a woman who risked her life to defend their rights.

So yes, I do love trees and I need to have them around me as often as possible.
There isn't a time when I go for a walk and I don't find a tree to take a photo of, obviously now it's easier with our smart phones ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hope you enjoy the photos I have shared here, the five at the beginning are all taken by me.

Let me know about how you feel when you are around our lovely friends ๐ŸŒณ

Have a lovely weekend!

See you soon

Luisa xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...