Tuesday 10 March 2015

THE BEGINNINGS OF THIS WEEK. ..


Hope. .... Spring is on its way


Pride. .. when she does a discovery. .. meeting her shadow


Love. .. is always on the air


Magic. .. it's in every little moment


Peace. .. in its most purest state


Hi there, how has your week started so far?
Mine has been quite emotional, feeling everything in a very intense way which more than once, it has made me cry
but positive, trying to be aware all the time and not to lose track on my path, knowing that everything it's ok, even those tears that for a bit made me feel in the most deepest sadness are at the same time the most big relief.

And this early week we have had walks, and games around the sunshine, and magic moments. ... and gratitude for all those little things :)

Are you feeling the beginnings of the Spring too?

Let me know if you want, with a comment below.

See you all very soon!

Be very happy!

Love&Light

Lluisa xoxo 





9 comments:

  1. I find the same relief when I cry. I am sorry you are having an emotional week, I hope it gets better. It does look like you are finding some beauty in your week though, lovely photos and thoughts. Yes, we are feeling spring in the air, and it is so lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kim, I am sure I will be better in no time.
      It really is so lovely feeling that strong Spring energy all around :)

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh my I just finished crying! Just watching my beans grow so big has been very emotional for me this week. Your shots are gorgeous and they capture the most beautiful parts of life so perfectly! Wishing you all goodness my friend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand what you mean, sometimes when I look at Ilianna realizing how fast she is growing. ..
      Thanks for your lovely comment Nicole!
      Sending you love

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hope your week has been leaving you feeling more grounded. Looks like spring is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am feeling a bit more positive or at least less crying. ..
      Yes, you can definitely feel the Spring in the air :)

      Thanks for your comment!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  4. I am sorry to hear that you have had an unsettled start to the week. I hope things are a little smoother for you now? Spring is gently nudging it's way towards us isn't it, very slowly up our way.....love the shadow picture, wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!! I am feeling a bit better. Yes spring will be here before we even notice. Yes, that shadow picture was a funny one :)

      Thanks!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  5. I am sorry to hear that you have had a hard start to the week. I hope that things are going a little more smoothly for you now. Spring is very very slowly making an appearance up here ;). It will arrive one day.....

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...