Tuesday 10 February 2015

HEALING


Hi to everyone!!
Hope everything's ok with you and that February is being sweet with you.

Well I am back to normal or the life I know as normal. And I am back and strong on my commitment with my word for this year healing.

I am trying very hard to keep on track with this process as I feel that this is my year to heal, to grow and to see a few dreams coming true and for that to happen, I really need to heal in different levels.


For me this journey into healing myself it will relate in healing the feminine side, so I can reach the wild aspect of myself, my true essence and in a way to bring out the real meaning of being a woman, because in my humbled opinion womanhood these days, it's all kilter, unreal and totally manipulated by men, because dear friend: we live in a patriarchal society.

“Women have to learn where their true source of validation is.” 
Maureen Murdock, The Heroine's journey


So this is so far, the beginnings of my healing process, as human being and as a woman.
Because as I heal myself and my path I am healing my ancestors path and the future generations one.

I would love to get deeper in the womanhood matter but it would be time and future posts for that, to tell you what I think and what I feel and to give you a space for you to express yourself in this aspect.

So by now this is all, hope everything keeps treating you well.

Be very happy!
See you all soon!

Love&Light

Lluisa xoxo


14 comments:

  1. Yes, here is to being healthy and embracing womanhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and light to you as well, Lluisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "because as I heal myself and my path I am healing the my ancestors path and the future generations one." YES to this, a big resounding YES!

    I did a course a few years ago called the 8 Gifts From Nature, it is based on the eight directions and each direction focuses on something different. One of the directions was about our ancestors, and healing past traumas so we can clear our own path, and the path of those who will come after us. The whole course was amazing, but that one afternoon sitting in a circle with mostly women sharing our stories of healing the past, it was powerful.

    Good luck on your journey, so looking forward to see where it takes you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The course you did sounds very good. It really is important than we think to heal our ancestors path because doing it we are letting go behavior patterns that are not good anymore.

      Thanks for your comment Kim, very glad you enjoy the post :)

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  4. What an important topic and such a beautiful way to approach it! There are many woman that I admire that have broken free and you have reminded me to make note of them so that I can show and teach their lessons to my girls! Good luck with your journey! Looking forward to seeing where it takes you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Nicole, so glad that at some level my post has reminded you or maybe connect you with something good :)

      Thanks!!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  5. This sounds like an exciting journey! I'm looking forward to reading more! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes it's quite exciting and not easy :)

      Thanks for your comment!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  6. This sounds like the start of an exciting and interesting journey. I hope it takes you through the healing you want and need :)

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...