Monday 24 November 2014

Hi again!!

Hi there, has been a while since the last time we met here. .. hope everythig's ok with you.






The last October we spent a couple of beautiful weeks with really summer weather in Catalonia visiting my family.



Since the last time I was here, Ilianna has turned two years old so, my little baby is not a baby anymore. ..
After a while trying to find the best place for us to live we bought a caravan at the end of summer which is our home until we don't find the proper one, it's not always easy but it is really cozy. ..





At the moment we are living in Glastonbury (UK), magical place by the way. .. but we'll see. ..

Sometimes we do have bad moments, but we really try hard to keep in a pure light and love vibration within us so,  it gives a good vibe to our little home.

We don't really know what life is keeping for us in the future, the only thing I know is that it is really important to keep a good attitude today for a better tomorrow.

For today this is all, but I promise that I am gonna come more often.
So, keep warm and happy!

I'll leave you with this nice music which I have been listening to while doing this post.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I have done.




Much love to you all!

Lluisa xx

p.d. I am sorry if there is any mistakes with my grammar.

2 comments:

  1. What great photos! I particularly like the one of the Tor, it looks lovely in the sunset xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for your comment :)
    Yes that photo of the Tor is so beautiful, it was taken by my partner, it wasn't me this one :P

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...