Thursday 30 January 2014

Lovely things

Hi to everyone!! Hope the week is going well for everybody. Here we have been enjoying a few different things.

A few fresh morning walks, which we have done together as a family.
It was quite cold and windy, but worth it

A few days ago we went to do some shopping and my little fairy found a new friend who surely ended coming to live with us.

She loves him soooo much lol

For a few days I was moaning about my needles being everywhere, with the dangerous fact of my little girl hurting herself. Well three days before, my lovely man surprised me with this lovely sewing box.
I am sorry, the photo it's not very good, hope you can appreciate what it is.

Here, I am trying to show you the box open, sorry again for the photo's quality.

As you know I am working on the CMB 2014 which I am enjoying a lot. But although I am crocheting one square per day, I like to think and do different things well, this is what I have been working on.

This was my first time making a crochet case even lined and sewn by hand.

And this is the finished item, I know it's not prefect at all but I am very proud of myself.

Well these have been the few things I wanted to share with you.
Small things, bits of my days coming out to you with love, because I love seeing in other people's blogs those bits of their lives, the little lovely things that makes our days special. I wanted from here to share with you..."Bits Of My Days"

Hope you are all having a great week.
See you all very soon!
Be happy!!

Love&Light

Lluisa xx

P.D. I am thinking about doing my very first giveaway. More info soon. xx 










3 comments:

  1. You should be proud your crochet case is great! Aw the new teddy friend is so cute! love your boots on the first photo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment lovely, it's always a pleasure :)

    Have a nice week!!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the sewing box! My mom used to have something similar, but with no engraving on the top!
    Proud for your crocheted pouch also! Right on!

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...