Thursday 2 January 2014

CROCHET MOOD BLANKET 2014

Hi to everyone!! Hope everybody is doing really well. Here everything's fine, just my little girl has caught a cold so, lots of cuddles and mommy's milk.

I have started my first granny square

As you can see I have chosen green colour for my first square. If you have seen my last post, where I did show my colour list, I gave to the colour green the fertile mood. 
Why I have chosen to start with green? Because I feel that I want to get pregnant again. My little girl is 21 months old, I am 39 years old so, I feel for sure that now is the moment. 
So come on Fertility!!

And this is my first square done, ta-dah!!
I have decided that I will make one every day, seven per week, which I will share with you all on a weekly post, explaining the colour, the mood and my week.

I am looking forward to see all  of your post too, I am sure is going to be a nice project.

My best wishes for you all.
Be happy!
See you soon!!

Love&Light

Lluisa x



8 comments:

  1. This is really cool :) I like your idea, and hooray for your first square!
    I caught a cold ,too, and spent the whole week (plus new year's eve) in bed!! Wishing your little angel is felling better already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, hope you are feeling better from your cold, my little girl is doing a bit better every day.
    Yes, is very good idea the crochet project about the mood blanket, if you want to join you can find more information here:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/crochetmoodblanket2014/

    See you around blogland!!
    Take care!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just requested to join the group on facebook! I don't know if I can be consistent with the project but I will give it a try!!! Thank you !

      Delete
  4. happy crochet - I like your idea of a square that captures your mood every day happy 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That a really cool idea look forward to see it coming along. Happy new year to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...