Saturday 18 January 2014

A COWL FOR MYSELF

Hi everyone!!! Hope you all are fine and enjoying the weekend, whatever you are doing.
As you know I have joined the Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 project and I am really enjoying it. And although I have chosen to make one square everyday, somedays I just feel crocheting more and maybe something different.

Weeks ago I bought this lovely and chunky yarn

It is really nice and soft and really easy to work with. 
After looking on http://www.pinterest.com for some inspiration, I decided to use the Back Loop Double Crochet stitch. I really like it and it looks great on the cowl.

I didn't relise that the photo wasn't bright enough, it doesn't show the colour properly, the dominant colour is purple, I love that colour, I can't have enough of it lol


And this is the result! I love it it is going to be great to keep myself warm in the more cold days.

Because I've still got plenty of this yarn left for another cowl, I have decided to make another one, bit this time I will try and knit it. I will show you the procedure and final result. 

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Here it has started rainy and a bit windy, so....we'll see what we do.

Enjoy your time and be very happy!!
See you soon!

Love&Light

Lluisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...