Monday 30 December 2013

ENDING 2014

Hi to everyone, hope all of you are having a fantastic time, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
2013 is about to end and what a year...It has been a lot of movements in my life. Everything has been about going, coming, looking for, discovering new places that sometimes are not at all what you was expecting...I have enjoyed it, don't get me wrong...but now I just need to settle down and relax. I need, with my man and my baby girl find that special place and just rest, enjoy and breath.
I know we will find it, I don't even doubt about it, sometimes I just lose my patience and want everything right now...though I know that everything happens in the right moment.

I would like to share some images from my 2013.
Hope you enjoy them.
My baby girl first birthday
Starting looking around...lol...
and with the first heat, we dicovered the playground..
celebrating the beginnings of all the movements..
at the beach
my birthday
yes mommy made it for me...
back to the UK

Those are a few images about my year, there is hundreds more. Special moments, persons and situations that I would like to take with me to the new year 2014 and another ones, that I just want to leave behind. We will see how it goes this new year. By now I just want to wish you all, a very happy 2014 full of Love, Light and Peace.


My best wishes
Be Happy
See you all soon!

Lluisa xx











No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...