Saturday 16 February 2013

She is gorgeous

Hi to everybody!!

Crocheting or knitting is one of my passions. I really enjoy being between lots of different yarns, hooks, needles...
This week I have made a pair of slippers for Ilianna, they look ok, not perfect neither so bad...


Being honest I would love to spend more time crocheting, knitting....but Ilianna is starting to move around, teething....as you can imagine the most of my time is for my baby

A few days ago she started to getting up, that make me go after her all the time....but she is doing it really well.

The slippers were on her feet not more than 10 minutes because of course, is so so funny pull them out of her feet...

After maybe less than 5 minutes giving her attention to the toy....the slippers went out of her feet.

But being honest with you...I just love being a mum, and I feel so grateful to be able to be at home all the time just looking at her how everyday she does different things. I feel really lucky.

Hope your week has been ok and wishing you all a great weekend.
I will try to crochet something else but, who knows if I will be able....

See you soon!

Lluisa xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...