Tuesday 5 February 2013

100% cotton

Hi everybody!!

Hope you all are having a great time. We are already in February!! Seems like the time just flies.

A couple of months ago we went to England to spend some time and I found this yarn in a second hand market,the yarn was brand new and I just felt in love with the purple tones.


I wanted to try and make something not very big just to try the yarn and I really fancied something with granny squares, so... I started...

Is not the most easy yarn to work with, as you can see in the photo it goes all frayed.

But as I was working I decided to do something for a small table that I have in the hallway.

And this is the result of my work finished.


And this other photo is all together ended.


I think it looks really nice on my table :)

Hope you all have a nice day

See you soon!

Lluisa x


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't figure out a written knitting pattern with abbreviations and no explanations? Do the symbols in the knitting chart look overwhelming? When a new knitter wants to make challenging knitting patterns luva garn

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...