Monday 14 January 2013

Circle

Hi to everybody!!

For a few weeks every Saturday me and a few girlfriends have been gathering at somebody's house just to crochet or knit.

I have really enjoyed doing it, is a different way to crochet hehe...

One of the main things to do is to bring something to eat and then we share all the nice and often sweet things that each of us has brought. 

We are lucky that it is just once a week hehehe....

But going back to the main thing, I've been thinking about these meetings and I have realized how therapeutic they can be.

When we are together, we laugh, we talk...we share lots of different things and feelings, if for some reason one of us comes upset, just sharing it can be a big relief, is for that,  that I think that it's important to feel comfortable with the people.

What you think about it?? If you are not sure, maybe is the right moment to try??

That has just been my humble opinion.

Wishing you all a lovely week!
See you soon!!

Lluisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...